Wednesday, March 25, 2009

how i wish my friends will listen to me when i share my faith with them. probably 99% of all my friends mock don't believe it at all! sadly the friends tat really know me and are close to me are my non-christian friends, they've known me before i became a christian. those brothers that i cycle with in my sec school days, sell ice cream with, work together in the same company, cycled in to sentosa without paying any $$ at all done crazy things together, cycling the whole of singapore.
i always pray that they will hear me out, but they make fun of it. sometimes they are good, they don't disturb my believes, most of the time they would. they don't know how much it affects me, i just don't show people the weak side of me. people probably see me as a strong person, but i am hurt very easily, i just don't show!
i prayed for opportunities, i prayed for holy spirit to guide me, only to realise tat nothing had happen. when i go night cycling with them, i told them my testimony, they know it, they know i don't use vulgarity and watch whatever dirty stuffs i used to watch in the past. but why is it that they still do not believe.
God enlighten me amen !

1 comment:

  1. you know what, i believe you can do it. :)

    jolene.

    ReplyDelete