Friday, March 13, 2009

was wondering to myself, why am i praying for my friends to see them not being saved in the end. pray that they will come for service or cell, in the end they don't. why am i praying for an unanswered prayer !
well don't care la i already ask them and have told them about god, they don't come, end up in wherever, it's their problem.
have been asking God to send salvation to my grandaunt. she's very old already and at the peak of her life. the problem is i can't evangelise to her when my uncle is also present. but the holy spirit spoke to me just now. u can try evangelising, well u've gotta do it while u can, it's just once and if she goes without Jesus in her life, she going down man. if my uncle knows it, the most he could do is chase me out of his house. if i don't try, i'll never succeed.
God be my strength just as You are the source of strength for david when he is weary. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment